Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ins and Outs

+15
loppy19
jmc80
Bottle Top
firstblood
Oldfella
bruce cameron
RODH2
blackandred
aldo russian
blood bath
redblack32
TAAARS
Lachlan
Wolf Pack
Lee Harradine
19 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ins and Outs - Page 5 Empty Re: Ins and Outs

Post by Wolf Pack Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:25 pm

Thanks for the list update, Lee.
Looking at the list, it would appear that there has been a lot more talent going out than coming in. That is a bit of a worry considering we won 2 games last year.
The coaching group face an enormous task to get our side off the bottom of the ladder.
We need a few players to step up this year. Meline, Gore, Maguire, Ellem and Sam Davidson all need to become solid league players.
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:13 pm

You can add Squire ,P.Faiirlie and McKenzie to that list.

You would hope that our Recruiters have targeted the necessary players to improve our squad otherwise they are simply not doing their job.

What we badly needed over the past 3 years is 2 or 3 Quality
Key Position Players. To have the basis of a good side you need a spine and we haven’t had that.
I really hope Brand,Marslen,Corbett,And Lemmey can step up.

I watched the Trial Game against SPOC last weekend.
The Quality of the opposition was poor, however there were a couple of players I liked.
Carmichael a midfielder, his ball use by foot was very good
Couroupis played off half back and looked composed
Ryan, Kennedy and White all from our U18’s and all midfielders showed glimpses.
Welsh a tough half back. He didn’t get much of the ball, but he looked like a footballer
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:32 am

Thanks Lachlan, forgot Squire. Kobe Ryan from the 18s is a gun, but it's a big step from 18s to League midfielder.  He'll then be drafted.

It looks like we have several promising league players, but as you say, we need several more A graders.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:19 am

So reading between the lines.....we look like we are going to have another dismal year?
I really hope not because if we do I really fear for our club. With the likely fall off in even more supporters  it will soon impact the bar and BBQ sales etc to the point it won't be worth opening up on game days. It will also yet again expose the lies we are told each year for the past few about how well we are doing in recruiting and off field financially.
But then when we are told by an ex president to "go find something else to do if we don't like it" what really can we expect?
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:13 pm

I'm a bit more optimistic than that. (We live in hope.) Max Marslen is another in and whispers suggest he could start off in the League side.
We've lost 4 good regular players I reckon. It's hard to know just yet how many we've found but it does look like we've picked up several players who are good kicks, which was a big problem last year. I may well regret my optimism but I think there's reason for it, as long as we don't keep picking the players who have shown over time that they're not good enough.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5