Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers!

+30
testy
TAAARS
mailman
wouldhe
Wolf Pack
lachyryan
Jason Porplyzia
scorpion
aldo russian
Mark Beswick
loppy19
RODH2
whispy
bundy
Bloodntars
MR BLOODHOUND
the tractor
LukeO9
Wolfman Jack
Jamo
Mypaspective
beaglex
captainblood
Lachlan
Thiele
firstblood
Oldfella
Lee Harradine
dl550
34 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers! - Page 2 Empty Re: West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers!

Post by the tractor Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Love that avatar Luke!!!!
the tractor
the tractor

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers! - Page 2 Empty Re: West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers!

Post by firstblood Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Seems we have sound with the Youtube video now. cheers cheers

firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeO9 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:29 pm

the tractor wrote:Love that avatar Luke!!!!

My thanks goes to whom formed the image. Funny to see that particular event highlighted on Channel Seven's evening news.
LukeO9
LukeO9

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

West Adelaide Football Club 2015 SANFL Premiers! - Page 2 Empty Westies make my day.

Post by MR BLOODHOUND Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:37 pm

It all started in 1950 2 weeks after I was born I attended my first game with my parents. So for 65 years I have been following the
Bloods . I have followed the club through the good and bad . Living my young years in Cowandilla and spending a lot of time kicking the football on Richmond oval and attending training with my father in the 50's and 60's .
I missed the 1961 due to illness and 1983 I was living in Darwin .Since returning in 1984 I attended the 1991, 2003 and 2012 GF'S with no luck on see us win .
So yesterday was a great day and night in seeing the win and celebrating with friends at the club after the game.
To the club that I have loved for 65 years well done and all those involved thanks again for making for making it one of the happiest days of my life.

GO BLOODS from Goedi
MR BLOODHOUND
MR BLOODHOUND

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:44 pm

I echo everyones thoughts.

Still can't believe it.

Great seeing the people who go week in week out (like myself) rain, hail or shine, during those years where we knew we weren't probably going to win, at the club all with a massive smile on their faces last night. Makes it worth it.

Lets not wait another 32 years for our next one.
Bloodntars
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Can i just asked who is that guy who pushed his way into the COACH and PLAYERS photo.Its their time to enjoy they done the hard work on the ground not glory seekers.Sorry my rant GO YOU BLOODS
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamo Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Big pete We wont Big pete. Someone talking him into staying

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo
Jamo

Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale

Back to top Go down

Post by whispy Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Well done Bloods, i'm still on cloud 9, what a great day it was. Smile

And yes Bundy, glory seekers need to keep out of photos like that ... i now have to try and photo shop him out of that pic so i can frame it.
whispy
whispy

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeO9 Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.4.16 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at westadelaidefc.com.au Port 80

Go Bloods!
LukeO9
LukeO9

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:22 pm

What a great post by Wolfman Jack - simply could not have put it better myself!! A Big THANK YOU to those who believed in, and worked so hard for this Club. What a fantastic outcome...... GO YOU BLOODS !!!!!!!!!
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:36 pm

On a sad note i feel for the Blood supporters who were taken from us not so long ago and missed out on seeing us win the G/F. Jean luke for one.I am sure they were up there cheering us on.
bundy
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by loppy19 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Was so good to be able to witness that after following the bloods for most of my life and also to be with my old man. We were there every week in the really lean times and it is such a great feeling to see the hardwork of all at Westies finally paying off.
Elated for all involveed but special mention to MM who I had my doubts about and proved me wrong. Porps, Schmidt, Harts (proved me wrong too) for leadership and courage, Beechy and Webby and you know what, every single one of the team!
Woohoo, the chimney will finally be coloured with the red and black at the top.
loppy19
loppy19

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:31 pm

firstblood wrote:West Adelaide defender Brad Helbig has been offered a $200 fine with an early guilty plea for making forceful front-on contact with Eagles forward Michael Wundke in Sunday’s SANFL IGA League Grand Final.

Helbig, one of the Bloods’ best players in the title-decider, bumped the triple Ken Farmer Medallist during the second quarter at Adelaide Oval.

It is the former Richmond player’s second low grade offence in 2015, ensuring the base grading is increased one level.

The fact there was no injury reported by Wundke and that the key forward continued to play the entire match was also taken into account.

Helbig has until 9am on Tuesday to decide whether to accept the fine or contest it at the SANFL Tribunal.

BRAD HELBIG (WEST) – FORCEFUL FRONT-ON CONTACT
Conduct – Careless
Impact – Low
Contact – High

Base Sanction – 1 Match
Early Plea – $200 Fine

I will pay his fine happily
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1065
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:03 pm

bundy wrote:Can i just asked who is that guy who pushed his way into the COACH and PLAYERS photo.Its their time to enjoy they done the hard work on the ground not glory seekers.Sorry my rant GO YOU BLOODS
If you are talking about Marksy he deserves to be there. He has put in effort and I am glad to see him get his time in in the sun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 695

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Beswick Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Well done to EVERYONE involved with our club from trainers, supporters, volunteers, coaches...... It was wonderful to see so many faces back at the club and speak to so many people who went to the game who have been lost to us for some years.

I will miss the B&F presentations next week owing to a planned holiday back in Feb. Wish I could be there next week.

Finally, the chimney will be painted the colours it was always intended to be - RED AND BLACK - Go BLOODS

Mark Beswick
Mark Beswick

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 am

Thiele wrote:
bundy wrote:Can i just asked who is that guy who pushed his way into the COACH and PLAYERS photo.Its their time to enjoy they done the hard work on the ground not glory seekers.Sorry my rant GO YOU BLOODS
If you are talking about Marksy he deserves to be there. He has put in effort and I am glad to see him get his time in in the sun.
Will agree to disagree JT it's a footballers and coaches day not staff or whatever he is.
bundy
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 am

whispy wrote:Well done Bloods, i'm still on cloud 9, what a great day it was. Smile

And yes Bundy, glory seekers need to keep out of photos like that ... i now have to try and photo shop him out of that pic so i can frame it.
If you do that successfully can you email me a copy please for my WOLFPACK bar.Please
bundy
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 am

It was so good on Sunday night to see so many fans (whom I don't know) who I've seen over the years following us when it was a hard thing to do, now experiencing what it's like to follow the Premiers.
Was also great to see Malcolm McCracken at the game - the man who was keeping me out of the players' change rooms 50 years ago still getting along.

It also occurred to me that Errin Wasley-Black has done a Bernie Conlen: first year recruit who plays in a premiership. Happy days.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeO9 Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:15 pm

[quote="Thiele"]

LukeO9
LukeO9

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:10 pm

ha ha that is gold. Very Happy
bundy
bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Luke
I LIKE
scorpion
scorpion

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:00 pm

aldo russian wrote:It was so good on Sunday night to see so many fans (whom I don't know) who I've seen over the years following us when it was a hard thing to do, now experiencing what it's like to follow the Premiers.
Was also great to see Malcolm McCracken at the game - the man who was keeping me out of the players' change rooms 50 years ago still getting along.

It also occurred to me that Errin Wasley-Black has done a Bernie Conlen: first year recruit who plays in a premiership. Happy days.

Mate, malcolm and i spent many years together in the property room and now go to westies games together and yes the old bastard use to throw me out of the rooms too☺ tom w
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1065
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Beswick Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Well done to Ditts his family and the other stewards who put in so much time after each game packing up the rooms.... especially after a gf when we were all in party mode
Mark Beswick
Mark Beswick

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:42 pm

The players know why Andrew Marks should be in the photo.

I know why he should be there.

I might be a wet blanket, but I wouldn't change a premiership photo of the TEAM in any way.

Anyway, we won the flag. Very Happy Very Happy

PS: Thanks Luke, for the DVD's, really appreciated.

Last edited by Lee Harradine on Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2225

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Porplyzia Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello all,

This is Porps here. If anyone deserves to be in that photo it is that great man! If you don't know who he is then you obviously are not a true bloods fan that spends time around this great club. I've not met a man who cares more for his players and bends over backwards to help them out on and off field. This club would be stuffed without him!!

And if you're doubting who this is then call me at the football club and I can speak to you one on one and tell you how it really is!!!!
Jason Porplyzia
Jason Porplyzia

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next