Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annual Report

+2
aldo russian
Lee Harradine
6 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Annual Report Empty Annual Report

Post by Lee Harradine Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:39 am

Should be due out tomorrow?

Also, if there will be an election?

Let's hope for some good news.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Annual Report Empty Re: Annual Report

Post by aldo russian Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Were we supposed to have been sent the annual report by yesterday? Is there a requirement that members receive it at least 14 days from the AGM?
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1393

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:38 pm

I think it has to be out as soon as practicable after 31st October, but no later than 31st January.

It's a very big task and is always close to the last date, so I'd imagine it should be up tomorrow?
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce cameron Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:01 pm

aldo russian wrote:Were we supposed to have been sent the annual report by yesterday? Is there a requirement that members receive it at least 14 days from the AGM?

I think 16.3 indicates that the report is due on the last day of January. I found the constitution under Resources on the club's website. Can someone please confirm this?
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:26 pm

The financials are up on the website but the rest of the Annual Report is 'hoped' to be out next week. What's going on?
aldo russian
aldo russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 pm

Yes, you are right guys but the real question does this late document change anything apart from being frustrating - I honestly am not aware of any repercussions within the Constitution except personal embarrassment.

The Club must furnish annually as soon as practicable after the end of a financial year of the Club and in any event not later than the last day of January thereafter a report of the activities of the Club for the previous financial period of the Club together with the duly audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account of the Club.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1057
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:25 pm

Oldfella wrote:and in any event not later than the last day of January thereafter a report of the activities of the Club for the previous financial period of the Club together with the duly audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account of the Club.[/i]
Just saying, like.
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:52 pm

I don't think anyone wants any repercussions, but it's the first time I can remember it happening.

Given the emphasis now on Governance, it's a bit embarrassing and more importantly, doesn't give members much time before the AGM.

I asked politely on the Facebook site if an Election topic could be put up.  Still no answer, unfortunately.

I'll put up an analysis of the financials over the weekend, but the financial result has gone significantly backwards, also unfortunately.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:21 pm

I rang the club on Tuesday, got voicemail, left a message asking for a return call and have still heard nothing. There is nothing impressive about the way our club is running at the moment.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:13 am

Been like that for a long time too Aldo. Last year I dropped into the club 3 times during normal business hours to pay my membership only to find the office unattended and the bar staff had no idea where they were.
It is an embarrassment really.
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:23 am

Am I right in saying the only contact phone number for the club on our website is for the occasionally staffed reception? I've looked through it 3 times now and can't find a number for the CEO, Football manager or any board member. Hopefully I'm missing it somewhere obvious.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down