Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injury Report

2 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Injury Report Empty Injury Report

Post by Oldfella Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Latest from Dr. Jones and Partners.
https://westadelaidefc.com.au/news/dr-jones-and-partners-injury-report/

Some real good top 6 players listed

Josh Schiller – Shoulder – Long term rehab due to a severe injury. He will be continuing rehabilitation for now & then having further review.

Chris Schmidt’s knee is improving and he has started running. We are aiming to be back at full training in 2-3 weeks.

Dallas Willsmore suffered a low grade hamstring injury against Norwood. We are aiming to have him back in 3 weeks.

Jack Agostino is back running at high speed after his quad injury. He is building training loads and aiming to return in 3 weeks

Dustin Head has recovered from ankle surgery & will commence running this week.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1067
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Injury Report Empty Re: Injury Report

Post by aldo russian Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:33 pm

3 weeks for a low grade hamstring? Glad it wasn't a bad one, that'd be a season.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1419

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes, i am obviously not a medical expert but to me these days of lawsuits etc i do feel that medical practitioners tend to not clear a patient until 110% sure then have to add an extra week for certainty --- but i have been accused at times of being a cynic Rolling Eyes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1067
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down