Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwood v North Grand Final

+6
bundy
testy
beaglex
Ben W
Lachlan
firstblood
10 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Norwood v North Grand Final Empty Norwood v North Grand Final

Post by firstblood Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Well North couldn't do much better only kicking 4 goals v Norwood.... perhaps it's KARMA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Norwood v North Grand Final Empty Re: Norwood v North Grand Final

Post by Lachlan Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:26 pm

FB

You are spot on. I think Norwood were a better team this year than last as they had the services of Thomas,Pfeiffer for most of the yr. Grigg improved significantly plus Stevenson also played just about every game in the second half of the season.

The competition has a lot of work to do to catch up to Norwood
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 1062

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I know some NAFC people that are the salt of the earth people and I felt for them today to see North choke when it counted. Still, I am also aware of the gutless sniping behavior that a number of their fans seem to like to get into on a regular basis on various internet forums and I could not help be reminded of "what goes around comes around" and defiantly agree that the Karma bus paid them a visit this afternoon.
Ben W
Ben W

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by beaglex Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

Agree Ben W, I too know some North supporters who I have a lot of time for but having seen some of the gutless and simple minded stuff from other North fans on forums, I also was reminded of what goes around comes around and could not help but smile at the end of game yesterday.
beaglex
beaglex

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 am

Couldn't happen to a better side Razz The wheel turns and karma appears-4 goals in one game--better than the one they kicked in 89 Very Happy Poor things I really feel for them-NOT:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Can't win a g/f unless they have a player like sims
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Transport Adelaide wishes to advise that the Karma Bus, which journeyed from Prospect Oval to Richmond Oval a week ago, has now made the return journey to Prospect Oval, where it will stay until next season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick the thing backwards.
redandblack
redandblack

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:50 pm

redandblack wrote:Transport Adelaide wishes to advise that the Karma Bus, which journeyed from Prospect Oval to Richmond Oval a week ago, has now made the return journey to Prospect Oval, where it will stay until next season.
And it was a free bus ride--I just love karma, especially when it involves Norf and I hope they are feeling all the pain that goes with it BIG TIME. lol! cheers Razz Very Happy
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dawg Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 am

I don't think threads like this paint us in too good a light. North made it we didn't. Time for some people to grow up I think.
hound dawg
hound dawg

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

I take it you never read what they said about us (NORF) Shocked 

So people in GLASS houses shouldn't throw stones
scorpion
scorpion

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Westies Till I die Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 pm

The Karma bus ran over their dogma Very Happy
Westies Till I die
Westies Till I die

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:31 pm

hound dawg wrote:I don't think threads like this paint us in too good a light. North made it we didn't. Time for some people to grow up I think.
Not a matter of growing up, I don't know where you have been but we copped enough shite from those pig dog supporters throughout the year.

4 goals in a grand final, to our 3 last year, they were a lot more attacking for sure. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And just to add to what I have said have a look on there site called the roost from about 6 weeks ago and see what they had to say about there own club and players--nothing but disgraceful, and these are so called norf supporters--I hope they are hurting from there loss
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

Ditto Testy
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dawg Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:32 am

Sorry but I just don't feel as though I have to stoop to their level. Each to their own I guess. But it does come across a tad childish when they beat us to make the GF, Kicked more goals and lost by less.

Many people are talking about Karma etc. just make sure it doesn't have a reason to bite us on our arses!!
hound dawg
hound dawg

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by redandblack Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:59 am

fair enough, hd, but the response here has been pretty mild, compared to the abuse dished out to us, the 'headline type' gloating a week ago and the closing down of our forum for daring to respond to abuse.

Fortunately, most people reading our forum are well aware of the situation and the rights and wrongs and I think they're likely to be fairly sympathetic.

Having said that, we now have our own forum and I'm sure we'll all settle down now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kick the thing backwards.
redandblack
redandblack

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down