Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEST V Port.

+10
Mypaspective
LukeO9
firstblood
billrobs1
Lee Harradine
brodlach
aldo russian
Lachlan
Bloodntars
Thiele
14 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEST V Port. - Page 2 Empty Re: WEST V Port.

Post by brodlach Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 pm

That looks horrible
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm

That was a terrible decision. Luckily Hampton wasn't seriously hurt. Same thing happened in the last quarter with Helbig sliding into a port player. Helbig got the free but the port supporter looked injured and don't think he returned to the ground.
Bloodntars
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 pm

It's bad enough that Hampton didn't get a free for that incident, as the rule now dictates, but how on Earth has he given away a free? What was he supposed to do, run away from Logan instead of try to pick up the ball? The standard of umpiring needs to be attended to by the SANFL, instead of dismissing complaints about it as the grumblings of losing supporters.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1419

Back to top Go down

Post by billrobs1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:17 pm

I admit I was wrong....

I have complained about the amount of posts dedicated in this forum relating to the Crows and Power sides in the SANFL. I have also indicated that my fellow Bloods supporters should rise above it and just get on with the fact they are in the competition.

On Saturday at about half time I came to the realisation about how much bigger, fitter and more highly skilled some of the Port players were.

I now accept that something is wrong and needs to be addressed with the Port model.

On the basis that the SANFL Crows are generally crap it would seem there is not much of a problem with their inclusion in the league other than the poor crowd numbers.

I will now pull my head in.
billrobs1
billrobs1

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2