Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS

4 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS Empty AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:06 pm

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the site for pre-orders for my book on the Club,

'Flags Spoons & Knives'.

It is the first book on our history since Merv Agars’ ‘Bloods Sweat and Tears’ in 1986.

A major work, with over 30 chapters and 100 photographs, it chronicles the progress of the Club until the present day in a celebration of our great Club. It cheers the triumphs, agonises over the down times and details the intrigues over the past 130 years, but looks forward to the future with confidence. It is not an official Club History, but a time travel through the eyes of a supporter, Life Member and volunteer.

‘Flags Spoons & Knives’ is a major investment to bring the Club’s history up to date and your support would help in making this and future projects viable.

Expected to be available in October, pre-orders are now being taken at:

http://tiny.cc/flagsspoonsknives

This has been a huge investment in time and I would be very grateful for your support.

Go the Bloods,

Lee

Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS Empty Re: AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS

Post by Oldfella Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Lethal, just order 2 x copies for Malcolm & myself.

Found system bit confusing which had nothing to do with my age (70) LOL

Fantastic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1044
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS Empty Re: AT LAST, THE BOOK IS LAUNCHED FOR PRE-ORDERS

Post by brodlach Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Congratulations Lee on your work and efforts
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Thanks brodlach, a labour of love and I hope everyone enjoys it.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Hey Lee how do I get a copy if dont have a credit card

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:24 am

If you'd like me to order one, you can fix me up when it's launched in October. Would you like me to do that?
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:39 am

Lee Harradine wrote:If you'd like me to order one, you can fix me up when it's launched in October. Would you like me to do that?
Yes Please Thank You

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 am

Done.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:39 pm

Lee Harradine wrote:Done.
Thanks Lee Smile

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down