Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site announcement

4 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Site announcement Empty Site announcement

Post by Admin Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am

To clear up any confusion, this site is independent of the club and will continue as it has for so many years.

All that has happened is that the Board has decided not to link the site on the official website.  Although this is their right, we feel there is room to link both this site and the official facebook site.

This forum was started to provide an outlet for passionate fans to chat about our team and club.  Over the years, many Board members have contributed to the discussion anonymously and we're disappointed that the current Board is the first not to support that open discussion, which is often not possible on an official Facebook site with no anonymity.

However, we respect their decision, but assure posters and readers that we will continue as normal and welcome free and open discussion.

As always, we reiterate our support of the Board and the Club totally and look forward to their announcement of much improved trading results and other improvements for the good of our club.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Site announcement Empty Re: Site announcement

Post by aldo russian Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Why would they go to the bother of deleting the link to the fan site? Gobsmacking. They want to unify the club and here they are disconnecting from a very hardy, passionate part of it.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1419

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Exactly what Aldo said!! Amazing response from out of touch 'administrators' !
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Aldo, I placed my earlier post from here on the clubs official Facebook site asking this very question and they kindly responded to me very promptly which I appreciate.

Hi Tom –thanks for reaching out to us. The forum is not run by WAFC so we are not in a position to monitor and respond to people’s comments/questions. If there is a question if you want answered by the club you can do so through facebook/email. The privately run forum will continue as it always has but without a direct link through our website. Go Bloods

Since I do not agree that they are in a position where they are not in a position to monitor and respond to people’s comments/questions on this site I feel that by doing this it places the club in a much stronger position to remove, delete or change any post on Facebook that cause embarrassment to the club or board which as Lee said is their right ----- if you don't believe me about level of control of posts then read the conditions of use for the official Facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/10152300046680909/?__xts__[0]=68.ARAV5Dbwydk411VuCjh88DW_Mfe7-ZTpILHKMFx7-VNpvM7Ub5wpbcCir9FqYMV3Ir5CT1C4JqsaWPJ31_Mj59fqYactE0t0a8brJygCVwy8s9BOKQKtOfwkwLKZMaTsNR6RoS-ctKEkF0mXn89cJ9h_jdIWwX4JH5Tby7PlbGaYZwDNw67y9WMcluV-rRby9DXo10PFGbKFC9ZvSsgGKQu72kZ4c5ROE0p0vxhYOXbbMHepHC-A4ZM2ZQ-roO40NpYC7opYHZUDZAnQ67RBGVcsWPfJ-5wz_mbR_1LZZABEgin8xx84CYNgloZq&__tn__=HH-R

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1067
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down