Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Australian AFL reserves Competition

4 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

South Australian AFL reserves Competition Empty South Australian AFL reserves Competition

Post by Richmond Rocker Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:02 pm

So as one of a group of 5 teams eliminated for the season how have you seen the season for 2014 in regards to the AFL rerserves teams.

Richmond Rocker

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

South Australian AFL reserves Competition Empty Re: South Australian AFL reserves Competition

Post by Richmond Rocker Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Ok I'll start...

It's S**t. Adelaide/Port AFL (although without them we would have only won 3 games) have made a mockery of a great competition. The SANFL and the clubs have looked at short term gain rather than address the real issues in the sustainability of the league for the future
Richmond Rocker

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

South Australian AFL reserves Competition Empty Re: South Australian AFL reserves Competition

Post by aldo russian Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:30 am

Agreed. It hasn't worked, it's turned more people away from the SANFL clubs than it has attracted. It needs to be redressed.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by loppy19 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 am

Worst that I can remember, I have attended the least number of games in a season I can recall. Refused to attend against Port or the crows and found little to keep me returning in the games I did attend.
I have some mates that follow other teams who feel the same way.

A big FAIL is what I would sum up the new arrangement with. BTW, I am anxiously awaiting to see the $$$ difference that selling the comp out has made to our bottom line, hope it was worth it.........
loppy19
loppy19

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by captainblood Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Not a fan of the concept I have to say.
Every time I see full time professionals playing part time footballers I wonder how this was able to happen.
I just want to watch a competition where it's a level playing field.
I can accept if we aren't good enough but watching a game with an opposition that has  10-15 AFL listed players in it's team leaves me cold and frankly I'm losing interest fast.
Love going to Westies games but refuse to go to Alberton to watch the Power  reserves going around.
Crows reserves don't even have a home ground for me to boycott.
The whole system is half baked and a dog's dinner.
They might be in the comp for the long run but for the integrity of the comp we would be better off without them.
captainblood
captainblood

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down