Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESERVES COACH

2 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

RESERVES COACH Empty RESERVES COACH

Post by Oldfella Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:13 am

westies have called the job

https://westadelaidefc.com.au/news/taking-applications-for-reserves-coach-2024-season/

i feel all should read and note the significant demands of a coaches time to undertake this role especially when one considers that coaches all work full time jobs as well.

i much respect and appreciate all our coaches service to the club.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1045
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

RESERVES COACH Empty Re: RESERVES COACH

Post by Thiele Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:30 pm

The West Adelaide Football Club is excited to announce Shane Baldock has been appointed as the club’s new Reserves coach.

This season Shane worked alongside Adam Hartlett as the midfield coach for the League side and has played a crucial role in the development of our young footballers coming through.

We’re thrilled to see Shane step into a larger role and working with Adam to achieve set goals.

Shane Baldock had this to say when asked about what he looks forward to the most as Reserves Coach:

“I love the vision and direction that harts and the club has going forward and I’m excited to be given the opportunity to help the development of not only the system and setups involved in that vision, but more importantly the individual development of each player within our squad to reach their full potential.”

Congratulations Baldy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 668

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:30 pm

The West Adelaide Football Club is excited to announce Shane Baldock has been appointed as the club’s new Reserves coach.

This season Shane worked alongside Adam Hartlett as the midfield coach for the League side and has played a crucial role in the development of our young footballers coming through.

We’re thrilled to see Shane step into a larger role and working with Adam to achieve set goals.

Shane Baldock had this to say when asked about what he looks forward to the most as Reserves Coach:

“I love the vision and direction that harts and the club has going forward and I’m excited to be given the opportunity to help the development of not only the system and setups involved in that vision, but more importantly the individual development of each player within our squad to reach their full potential.”

Congratulations Baldy!

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum