Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEST V Norwood.

+7
bundy
LukeO9
redandblack
billrobs1
whispy
Lachlan
Bloodntars
11 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEST V Norwood. - Page 2 Empty Re: WEST V Norwood.

Post by testy Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:48 pm

whispy wrote:
testy wrote:
whispy wrote:Redandblack.
I registered to voice my opinion, is that ok or is it against the site rules?
I have not abused or used foul language towards anyone here or towards the West Adelaide Football Club.
I have noticed as a reader of this forum before registering, you are the only one quick to retaliate against anyone posting anything that only you find negative in your opinion.
If i have upset some with my concerns then fine, i'l move on and retire from this forum which seems to be administrated by a board member of the club.
I guess 'we' the complainants won't or can't win.
Have a good day.

Volunteers are always welcome at the club whispy, why don't you put your hand up ?

What the heck has volunteering for the club got to do with what i posted? Although i admire the efforts put in by all volunteers at the club and they do a bloody good job for little recognition.

My posts were about whether Mickan is the man to take us forward and my answer was, in my opinion..no! I did not say sack him, as posted it would cost the club too much money, i said unfortunately we have him for another 12 months. Again it's just my opinion.  

I also posted that there should be a please explain from the coach to the board as to our downward slide and some pathetic performances this year.

Can i not voice an opinion on this forum without being shot down?
Talk about West supporters eating their own.
End of rant and time wasting here.

Just because some of us aren't prepared to sink the boot in to MM during his first year as coach doesn't mean we live on another planet either. Our opinions may differ so leave it at that without telling people where there from.
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2