Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board update

3 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

board update Empty board update

Post by Oldfella Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:45 pm

WAFC Board Update
7 mins ago – January 16, 2024

On behalf of the West Adelaide Football Club I would like to thank the Board Directors Bradley Abrahams, Marteine Edwards and Tiandra Tamiaans for their service to the Club.

Bradley and Tiandra have work commitments that have determined their decision to step down prior to Christmas. Marteine has decided that due to work commitments she is unable to continue as a Board Member post AGM.

Bradley has completed his second term on the Board and has been integral in the development of the Commercial and Partnerships strategy as well as supporting the Clubs events and fundraising. Tiandra is Vice-President of the Westonians, and was member elected. Her contribution was also appreciated, particularly in advocacy for our Club. Marteine is a member elected Board Director holding the Membership portfolio since 2019. Marteine contributed toward our Membership strategy as well as providing commercial knowledge for Board decision making.

All the Board members have been excellent contributors to the function of the Board, and we wish all three outgoing board members the very best, and look forward to seeing them at the Club.

John Kantilaftas, President

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1046
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

board update Empty Re: board update

Post by Lee Harradine Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:21 am

This is concerning.

Add John not continuing and that's 4 of 9 Directors gone.

Our results and Annual Report will be published soon.

It's probably our lowest point in our history and it needs members to take close interest, be involved and contribute positively.

Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2181

Back to top Go down

Post by TAAARS Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:32 pm

Trouble is though turning up at the AGM is a futile exercise.
I attended last years and when it came to a vote on anything the then president just said that's carried even though on some items the hands shown clearly it wasn't.
I vowed after that debacle never again would I bother . We get what we deserve as a club.
Sorry to say it but it is a fact.
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down