Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colvilles Corner

4 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Colvilles Corner Empty Colvilles Corner

Post by Oldfella Wed May 22, 2019 2:01 pm

I have just finished watching twice the latest coaches video on the club website and i highly recommend all supporters take 5 minutes to view the entire discussion.

https://westadelaidefc.com.au/news/colvilles-corner-round-7/

Gavin addresses virtually every issue that various posters have raised and does not in anyway shirk the issues.

I am totally convinced that this man is the right man in the job and fully support him through the ups and downs as i believe there is a strong future under his leadership

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1044
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Colvilles Corner Empty Re: Colvilles Corner

Post by RODH2 Wed May 22, 2019 4:32 pm

No one is suggesting the COACH is shirking the issues, I'm sure.................
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan Fri May 24, 2019 1:38 pm

I also think Colville is the right man for the job. What concerns me is that he is only signed for this year.

Things need to happen very soon regarding a new contract as we need to get moving on possible recruits for 2019
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 1023

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Fri May 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Lachlan wrote:I also think Colville is the right man for the job. What concerns me is that he is only signed for this year.

Things need to happen very soon regarding a new contract as we need to get moving on possible recruits for 2019

Well said i agree
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 460
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down