Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Release

+3
Mark Beswick
westborn
scorpion
7 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Media Release Empty Media Release

Post by scorpion Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Media Release 6SJcxkN
scorpion
scorpion

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Media Release Empty Re: Media Release

Post by westborn Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Great appointment IMO. Didn't realise he was in the Geelong role. Should be a good positive in that he will be right in the loop as far as who is out there recruiting wise.
westborn
westborn

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Beswick Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm far from convinced - Hope he has vastly improved since his days at the Eagles and Glenelg.
Time will tell but I am disappointed - not a great communicator
Hope he proves me wrong and player unsigned sign as a result. If they sign most then he has a good basis to build on.

I'm not sure we will have Mangan, Fergy, Tippo next year though - Hopefully 2 of these three will stay but I fear family reasons may see one of these recent gun recruits leave - Slattery is going to Canada I believe next year...

Cat see the AFL draft hurting us this year after our performance in the finals. No one did themselves any favours with talent scouts.

SILLY SEASON and Rumours begin - Lets hope we have some monies to recruit with this year

We might get Tuck back, Davis returns... Would be nice to get some quick midfielders - Maybe a magpie or 2 would be good.
We can sign 3 before December and then our ban is lifted completely. Davis and Tuck dont count as signings as they are west players anyway!
Mark Beswick
Mark Beswick

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan78 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 pm

The bloke should be a good communicator. He is a psychologist. A few mates played under him at the Bays and speak very highly of him.

I'm another who is pleased with his signing.
ryan78
ryan78

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Congrats on the Appointment of Mark Mickan

The club needs to ensure the players that haven't signed on for next year do so ASAP
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 1023

Back to top Go down

Post by 618315 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm

I am also happy with this appointment. Let us all remain positive and support the new Coach now that a decision has been made. A club with a positive culture amongst all players, staff and supporters will have a better chance of remaining competitive and of achieving the ultimate goal.

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Seems like some on this forum know him well as a coach, better than the people that interviewed him for the position, I wish him all the best and am happy with the decision and will support him going forward.
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan78 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Ben Mules and Ty Allen rate him as the best coach they have had. I'm not sure in what sense he is a poor communicator but the times I've heard him interviewed I was very impressed.
ryan78
ryan78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum