Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Today's GF

+2
testy
westiesforever
6 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Watching Today's GF Empty Watching Today's GF

Post by westiesforever Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:17 pm

After the glory that our mighty bloods had last year and it being my first "adult" experience of seeing us win a flag (I'm only 36) it was very strange watching the game today . Having a taste of it as a fan is probably the reason it feels this way .

Driving past the brewery chimney at night whilst at work for the last 12 months has been amazing but I guess all good things come to an end and now I hope we can get back up there again even though I'd always thought as long as I get to see and experience 1 flag that would be enough ... It's funny how your feelings can change after actually experiencing it .

And now we patiently wait over summer for a new season to begin with renewed optimism that if we could rise from 9th in 2014 can our guys rise from 10th ? I certainly hope so ... Time for the bloods of 2015 with some additions to return with fitness , desperation and the will to improve so that we might again stand on top of the tree .

All the best to everyone working as hard as they can to get our bloods back where they belong I'll be there next year cheering them on as always ! GO BLOODS !
westiesforever
westiesforever

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Watching Today's GF Empty Re: Watching Today's GF

Post by testy Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Well we are no longer the reigning premier that now belongs to sturt.

One year ago was probably the happiest day of my life (wedding day excluded) being involved with my lovely wife to be volunteers and do what we do on match day, it is a day I will never forget.

At least the brewery will save on paint, they only have to change the colors on top Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Did anyone notice the extra people in the premiership photo taken on the ground today ?

No, me neither ;-/
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:17 pm

OUCH!!!!!!!! But with some great recruiting by some ex Bloods players one hopes we will be up there again.

Last edited by bundy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 460
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:54 am

We should have a separate sub-forum for whingers, whiners. knockers and moaners to keep them "happy".
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:59 am

RODH2 wrote:We should have a separate sub-forum for whingers, whiners. knockers and moaners to keep them "happy".

Maybe a forum for family and friends too Wink Wink
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:20 am

brodlach wrote:Did anyone notice the extra people in the premiership photo taken on the ground today ?

No, me neither ;-/

Sounds like you prefer that photo. Personally I'd rather a West Adelaide premiership photo with our cleaners in it.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1356

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 am

Bundy I have to ask why you bothered to show that photo on our forum. I doubt whether any other club forum would care to show a premiership photo of some other club and to do so on this forum is to me a little odd.
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Deleted Testy
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 460
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down