Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not alone

2 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

You are not alone Empty You are not alone

Post by ispy Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 am

ispy
ispy

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

You are not alone Empty Re: You are not alone

Post by TAAARS Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:34 am

Well it always was going to happen the backlash against the AFL reserves. Will only get worse in my opinion especially if they start winning premierships. The SANFL directors/commissioners have sold their own league down the river for a handfull of coins. In my own case I no longer bother buying a silver membership with the season ticket,carpark etc. Simply because it is not worth it anymore. The season has been shortened, the carpark gone for my level of membership (though in time will likely return due to less members) I wont attend AFL reserves games on principal,usually go away for a week or 2  in winter anyway , and usually there is 1 or 2 free entry games per year on some promotion ,so only need to  pay for  about 9 or 10 games a year. I just pay that at the gate. Now before you start on me about supporting the club start on the buffoons running the League. And our own club for leading the charge to let in the changes.
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum