Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee

+7
testy
beaglex
Jamo
Richmond Rocker
Mark Beswick
Lee Harradine
merrick
11 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee

Post by brodlach Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Plenty of car parks if we use behind the old scoreboard
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by beaglex Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:12 am

Great post, Brodlach.
beaglex
beaglex

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 pm

We will be using that area, plans and work already in place.

Our CEO and the Council have already progressed plans for that, but it doesn't necessarily give enough spaces for everyone.

What is clear, though, is that the car park spaces will be available fairly and equitably amongst those wanting them.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:10 pm

What's that area going to be used for?
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Sorry, Brodlach, I didn't make it clear. It will be used for parking.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamo Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:45 pm

beaglex wrote:
Jamo wrote:Seriously  where worrying about car parks now.

It might be okay for you (as a young 25 year old Wink ) I am over 60, I've already had one total knee replacement and already been advised to have my other knee replaced. So having access to the car park was great for me Very Happy .

As I have already stated I don't mind having the membership fees raised but not at the cost of losing any benefits that were there.

As for being a Westonian, sure I would like to be one but the cost is not within my budget at this time.

I will still attend matches when I can, buying my ticket at the gate.

I Have four turn vertebrae so car park does help me also, also has stopped me doing a lot of things you old folk have had chances to do. I was playing south Australia in lacrosse when I was involved in a car crash not our fault.( funny enough two south jnr players).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo
Jamo

Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale

Back to top Go down

Post by Mypaspective Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi guys I have been a regular reader of this forum for many years & enjoy the comments although some can be rather frustrating at times. I have now decided to become a member of the forum so that I can join the conversations & maybe offer some insight into various topics.

To start with I wanted to sympathise with those members who have enjoyed a car park space as part of their Silver membership in the past. Refer comments by Beaglex.

City Mazda Stadium is one of a few grounds that has had the luxury of providing car parks for many categories including our players & football staff, Board members, Major sponsors, Gold Pass members, Westonians, Life members etc in addition to the opposition League team & officials.

Hopefully you can appreciate that if everyone attends home games we are faced with the problem of having a serious shortage of parks for everyone. This has been addressed to some degree with the cooperation & support of our fantastic council who have agreed to upgrade the existing surfaces & formalise the car parks in the Southern end of the ground as well as improving & formalising the area behind the old scoreboard which has not been used before but will hopefully replace the lost car parks where the entrance pocket park has been developed.

Even without including the Silver members we are still considerably short but think it can be managed.

Parks will not be provided for the opposition Reserves players, only their League & officials.

If a member who wants to consider a Silver membership & has physical challenges it would be worth trying to speak to our new CEO who may consider car park dispensation but it will be purely on an availability basis. Although extremely busy John Kanta is a very approachable person who is doing his best to satisfy all members with their concerns.

It is also worth pointing out that many other SANFL grounds do not have car parks available for even our players & football staff leave alone the other categories. I speak in particular of Sturt, North, Norwood plus others have only very restricted parking.

If you are considering a single Westonians membership they will be prepared to allow periodical payment over say 6 months to help out. The benefits are great.  It will solve your car parking problem & give you a seat in the grandstand for those wet winter days plus free food & drinks at half time & after the game until 6pm. Great value for the price.
Mypaspective
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum