Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Xmas

+2
Lee Harradine
merrick
6 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Merry Xmas Empty Merry Xmas

Post by merrick Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Merry Xmas all u guys lets hope its a good 2015 Wink
merrick
merrick

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas Empty Re: Merry Xmas

Post by Lee Harradine Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:38 am

Merry Christmas to you, too, Merrick and all Westies.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 am

merry Christmas to all at westies and stay safe
blacky

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 am

I would like to wish all posters, readers and their families a happy Christmas and all the best for 2015.

To bring you up to date, the following Board members were reelected unopposed:

Paul Sperling
Kristen Demitriou
John levy
Lee Harradine.

Dean Withers did not nominate to continue and I thank him for his time in the difficult task of Finance Director. We were lucky to have Dean's expert guidance and he was (and continues to be) instrumental in our Unit Trust operation.

David Wittwer has completed his contract with us and his work has been invaluable in the transition from our recent difficulties to the position of looking ahead that we now find ourselves in. My sincere thanks to David.

John Kantilaftas continues as CEO and we all have the utmost confidence in his abilities and business and football acumen.

jason Porplyzia is also on-board part-time, assisting Andrew Marks and Jason's presence is lifting the morale of everyone at the club, on and off the field.

My personal thanks to the indefatigable and passionate Westies man, Andrew Marks, for his drive, friendship and advice.

I said some time ago we would be making announcements and we subsequently made the important announcement regarding the transfer of the building to the Unit Trust. That process is going very well and we'll make further announcements on the official website in the new year.

I look forward to 2015 with a lot of confidence on the financial side of the club and that will eventually flow through to the playing side. There's a lot of work to do there, after a 9th place finish last year, but Mark, the coaches and the players are working hard on that.

Our new fitness staff have been very well received by the players also.

We also have a new IT staff member, about whom the official website will give more information.

Adam Hartlett has been fantastic on www.talkingfootysa.com , answering questions from posters. Have a look.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions from posters.

Finally, don't forget to renew your membership. It's really vital to the club and you are an important part of our road to success.

Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2180

Back to top Go down

Post by Richmond Rocker Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:23 pm

I really do not know what to say, other than one should be careful about where loyalties lay. There may be Wolves in Bloods clothing.

Other than that I have joined up as a member and Merry Christmas.
Richmond Rocker

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:25 am

Merry Xmas CYdJklL
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:24 am

Richmond Rocker wrote:I really do not know what to say, other than one should be careful about where loyalties lay. There may be Wolves in Bloods clothing.

Other than that I have joined up as a member and Merry Christmas.

WTF   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Merry Christmas all

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down