Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferals profit

3 posters

:: FORUM :: GENERAL CHAT

Go down

Ferals profit Empty Ferals profit

Post by testy Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Reported in the press that the ferals have finally made a profit, does this mean that they will start to pay back the SANFL some of the 16 million that they have bailed them out of over the years ?

No need to answer, I know what it will be.
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Ferals profit Empty Re: Ferals profit

Post by testy Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Wow, today we have the ferals sprouting how they have had an 11 million dollar turnaround in the last 3 years without any mention of the input that the SANFL have had in keeping them from sinking any lower than a basket case that they were referred to by many.
These scum sucking FU#%ING bastards have no sense of gratitude as to why they still exist.

The 16 MILLION DOLLAR bail out by the SANFL over the years previous to the last 3 years does not get a mention, typical arrogance from this lot, and we members of SANFL clubs accept it.

BACKSTABBERS FOREVER.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by wouldhe Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

testy wrote:
Wow, today we have the ferals sprouting how they have had an 11 million dollar turnaround in the last 3 years without any mention of the input that the SANFL have had in keeping them from sinking any lower than a basket case that they were referred to by many.
These scum sucking FU#%ING bastards have no sense of gratitude as to why they still exist.

The 16 MILLION DOLLAR bail out by the SANFL over the years previous to the last 3 years does not get a mention, typical arrogance from this lot, and we members of SANFL clubs accept it.

BACKSTABBERS FOREVER.

Amazingly written piece that!!

Well done on informing us all of your thoughts of that particular football club. Im sure they like me feel they wont get the 30 seconds of life back from reading your useless information piece.
wouldhe
wouldhe

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:36 pm

OK. Disagree by all means, but personal attacks aren't on.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Welcome to the site wouldhe, post number 6, a little slow on the uptake,but your forgiven.

This is a football site where everybody gives there own opinions on a raft of subjects and if I have upset a fellow West Adelaide supporter re my opinions of the ferals, that would be a first me thinks.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down