Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide

+3
Bloodntars
TAAARS
Jamo
7 posters

Go down

Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_l100%Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_l1063%Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_r10 63% 
[ 5 ]
Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_l100%Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_l1025%Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_r10 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_l1012%Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Poll_r10 12% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Empty Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide

Post by Jamo Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:05 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo
Jamo

Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager Timber Wholesale

Back to top Go down

Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Empty Re: Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide

Post by TAAARS Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Shaun Rehn,Tony Modra ,Mark Riccutio (spelling?) could be added to that list.
TAAARS
TAAARS

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide Empty Re: Best Player of ALL Time To Play for West Adelaide

Post by Jamo Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:27 am

TAAARS wrote:Shaun Rehn,Tony Modra ,Mark Riccutio (spelling?) could be added to that list.
could of if it aloud more than 10

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo
Jamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodntars Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:31 am

Too young to see any of these guys play. Maybe doing a player of the decade might be a good idea.
Bloodntars
Bloodntars

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Tim Symes for me.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2186

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Jamo wrote:
TAAARS wrote:Shaun Rehn,Tony Modra ,Mark Riccutio (spelling?) could be added to that list.
could of if it aloud more than 10

If you want to edit your poll and add to it, I’ve set the poll option to 20. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamo Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Bloodntars wrote:Too young to see any of these guys play. Maybe doing a player of the decade might be a good idea.

Thats the beauty of my self being a westie nut, i research for hours a night on the net or reading differnt books from the past about westies and sanfl as well a old news papers. Also i do enjoy going to the state library watching old vision of games and learning more and more about the sanfls past.

Also me and my family are big westies collectors and part of the histrion committe.

RED BLACK 2015.
Jamo
Jamo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:34 am

Every body has their favorite players who they think should be in the TOP ????

Mine: P.Meuret (FLY"s) R.Luders, R.Day
scorpion
scorpion

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by bundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 am

Maybe could have been modern era???? Grantley Fielke
bundy
bundy

Number of posts : 460
Job/hobbies : Lawn Bowls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down