aldo russian
Lee Harradine
Oldfella
8 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

New CEO Empty New CEO

Post by Oldfella Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:58 am

The Board of the West Adelaide Football Club have great pleasure in announcing that Conny Wilson has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and will commence on Monday, 22nd November 2021.

Conny is a highly experienced professional whose career has encompassed innovation and financial management as well as delivering a diversity of programs, experiences and business outcomes across sports, the arts, training, education and emergency services. She has extensive experience in leadership and change management, high level planning and execution, governance, people and community management and engagement, and partnerships.

She has recently served on the board of directors at North Adelaide Football Club. Having completed a contract with the Berri Barmera Council as Manager of Environment, Regulatory Services, Economic Development and Major Projects, she is especially keen to continue to work with communities and promote the great opportunities on offer at West Adelaide.

President, Murray Forbes says “We look forward to working under Conny’s leadership as we embark on the next phase of our growth and development. We are determined to be recognised as a Club that will innovate, unite and inspire our players, staff, members and stakeholders. We are confident that Conny will drive all aspects of our Club as we work towards being united in the pursuit of premiership success”.

Conny is thrilled to be joining the team during such an exciting period of transformation and growth; “It’s contagious. The passion and excitement of the potential to take the Club to yet another level is an opportunity I relish and will certainly give my all. The Board are clear in their direction, and I am honoured to be selected to serve the Club in furthering their success both on and off the field. I also look forward to meeting and working with the Westies community.”

Please join the Board and staff of the Club in welcoming Conny to the Westies family.

https://westadelaidefc.com.au/news/welcome-to-our-new-ceo/

Last edited by Oldfella on Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 824
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

New CEO Empty Re: New CEO

Post by Oldfella Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:05 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:31 pm

I find her time on the North Adelaide board as an asset as she will have real time football club management knowledge .

What do others think ?????

Oldfella
Oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Best wishes to her, hope she has a very positive stay.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 1637

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:03 pm

Likewise.
And no reflection on her but that's a long time to be without a CEO - more than 2 months. Who's running the place?
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1077

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:29 pm

$64 dollar question, aldo!!
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Congrats to Conny on her appointment,I hope she does very well.
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 835

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Shouldn't people on this site get there facts right
I received an email from the club on the 15th of September which is about 3 weeks ago not more than 2 months ago
It is not the first time we have to wait for a new CEO I want to wish her the best of luck because she has the toughest job in South Australian football
blacky

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Welcome to the club Conny

2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce cameron Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm

blacky wrote:Shouldn't people on this site get there facts right
I received an email from the club on the 15th of September which is about 3 weeks ago not more than 2 months ago
It is not the first time we have to wait for a new CEO I want to wish her the best of luck because she has the toughest job in South Australian football

By the time Conny takes up her role as CEO (on 22/11/21) we would have been without a CEO for over two months.
All the best Conny, hopefully you will be able to turn things around quickly.

Go Bloods
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:14 pm

blacky wrote:Shouldn't people on this site get there facts right

Very important to get your facts right blacky.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1077

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Well bugger me I was wrong
Please accept my humble apologies
Will always amit when I'm wrong 🤣
blacky

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down