Post by macca Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 pm

one correct
macca
macca

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Season 2022 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 2022

Post by RODH2 Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Anyone going to the B&F? Bit dis-spirited, myself.
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by aldo russian Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:18 pm

At least we're now getting communication that promises some communication.
aldo russian
aldo russian

Number of posts : 1077

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Pack Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:01 pm

Kaiden Brand from the Swans is a good pick up by the club.
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Pack Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Has Kaine Stevens retired?
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Lee Harradine wrote:I just hope the rumours that are floating around aren't true.

It's never good to take rumour as fact, but the Club needs to communicate with the members.

I hope my fears for our club are unfounded, but we have no CEO or news about a replacement, a new marketing manager but I'm not sure it's been announced (hopefully I'm wrong and missed it).

Hopefully there's no other bad news we haven't been told?

How are your rumours going Lee?
brodlach
brodlach

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:38 pm

One correct, one presumably incorrect and one still to be seen.

Read my posts, I properly said nothing and left it to the Club.

You've been quiet until this post , mate, do you want to ban rumours from the site?

Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 1637

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Thought it was just a simple question
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Sure.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:11 pm

Lee Harradine wrote:Sure.

And in one word that is the reason I don’t come on here anymore. I was asked by someone if I knew what your rumours were so for the first time since about April I came on here.

You seriously need to get your head out of your ass. Not everything is about you even though you try and make it about you. You got axed by the club, get over it.Bigger and better people than you have lost their job at the club. You have let it consume you. The bitterness that you and your brother Rod express does no one any good, especially yourselves. I am not the only person with this thought but maybe the only one to say it.

True to form this will be deleted quickly but I’ve tried to remain calm and rational but I hope you read it and take something in and take it as it is intended.

Au revoir.

brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:38 pm

Mate, you never have anything positive to say and most of your posts are personal attacks on me, to the extent it's borderline stalking.  We won't delete your post, we'll leave it to readers to decide if it's a personal attack or not.

I'll leave the attacks to you, but if it's wrong to grieve about members losing control of their Club because of a SANFL and business people takeover, so be it.

I grieve that we've won 3 wooden spoons In a row, that members have no say now, that attendances are dropping, that we couldn't kick a goal in a  game, that long-servimg volunteers are verballed and made unwelcome and that any hint of criticism is seen as disloyal.

In his Foreword to my book, Andrew Collins stated that when he arrived in 2008  there were some mischievous people at the Club.  They're still there.  If you want to know why we're unsuccessful, look at those who survive,  not those chewed up and spat out.

I've offered help on numerous occasions in the past 3 years, all refused, so much for me not getting over it. That's the really easy way to dismiss criticism instead of answering it.

The Club needs more people questioning and criticising, not fewer.  People need to be accountable, not untouchable.

If not, we are destined to more years of pain.

I'm currently writing our history, because I love the Club and have for a lifetime.

Seeing you're going, at least I can now read the Forum without your personal attacks and abuse, so that's a bonus, MR.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by macca Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:52 pm

brodlach wrote:
Lee Harradine wrote:Sure.

And in one word that is the reason I don’t come on here anymore. I was asked by someone if I knew what your rumours were so for the first time since about  April I came on here.

You seriously need to get your head out of your ass. Not everything is about you even though you try and make it about you. You got axed by the club, get over it.Bigger and better people than you have lost their job at the club.  You have let it consume you. The bitterness that you and your brother Rod express does no one any good, especially yourselves. I am not the only person with this thought but maybe the only one to say it.

True to form this will be deleted quickly but I’ve tried to remain calm and rational but I hope you read it and take something in and take it as it is intended.

Au revoir.  
well said mate lee in your answer you had to mention your book again
people are getting sick and tried about hearing about it
the world is not about you plus you have mention about how many CEO we have had didn't you sack one
plus also how many people did you get rid off

only a few people post on this site and i can see why
by the way whats your rumour

macca
macca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:06 pm

Ah, Macca, right on cue.

So talking about a 90,000 word book on our Club, the first one for 34 years,  on a West Adelaide forum, is evidence against me?

What does it say about a Club who refuse to publicise it to the members?  Who harangue Club legends who do mention it for me?

We all know why they don't want people to read it. Because it's the truth, as it has to be.  And it just touches the surface.

Your posts are just venomous personal attacks and the site doesn't permit personal attacks.  I'd ask you to respect that and have respect for posters' mental health.

No poster should have to put up with this constant abuse.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by macca Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 pm

so i see you deleted part of my post what a joke
oh well goodbye i wont post again
this site is a waste of time
macca
macca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Yes, I deleted one sentence which was grossly incorrect and just designed to cause trouble.

I post here under my own name and nearly all either agree or disagree politely.

You stalk me since you posted under Hotdip and now macca.

If you want to tell me your grievances to my face, I'm happy to have coffee with you and explain I 'sacked' one person only, far fewer than any others in my position.

Anyway, the invitation is there, I'll let posters know if you hopefully take it up.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:33 pm

brodlach, thanks for the reference above, but what DOES do anyone good from the situation West Adelaide is in now? Where do you think the West Adelaide Football Club is going from here? What is your solution for the abject and utter failure of the last 3 years since the Members of this Club were cast aside? It's not about you, it's not about me, it's about Westies.
RODH2
RODH2

Number of posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks to those who have sent me kind messages of support.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Putting it bluntly Lethal!

Your the one who is and has been paying for this site out of your own pocket with no complaints about the cost purely so Westies supporters have a place to friendly chat about our great club. In doing this you ask very minimum standards off behaviour by posters.

As the owner you could be totally draconian and severely censor any/all comment that you chose however (within the basics of simple guidelines) you chose not to (except for bad violations of the behavior guidelines) and even then by only deleting/modifying a single sentence rather than the entire post so that the thrust of the poster comments are still available ==== see guidelines for discussion here https://bloodntars.forumotion.com/t557-notice

I note with interest that regardless of the guidelines that clearly state that quote "that personal attacks on any poster will be immediately deleted and will lead to a temporary suspension without warning ---- AND ----- Further attacks after a suspension will lead to a ban" in fact only 1 (one) poster has been banned after repeated breaches which shows again that you moderate fairly and extremely forgiving manner to encourage chat.

It is my opinion that following this most recent personal attack by 2 posters with a long history of similar actions they should be banned permanently from this site however I am aware of your strong viewpoint that all are welcome to post providing they meet the guidelines in their posts and I accept your decision.

It will be interesting to see if either show the courage to accept your offer to sit down over a coffee and tell you what their issues are however it is much safer to be a keyboard warrior and hide behind a pseudonym and just throw mud! ----- Whilst it is the right of every poster to have and use a pseudonym I, like you, feel comfortable and open in posters knowing that OLDFELLA is Life Member Tom Winter.

Thank you for this site ==== Go in peace my friends my Sunday sermon is over LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 824
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Barkez Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:25 pm

The past is the past let’s move on and just be supporters and passionate about our club we all need to get along and stay United our club is going in the right direction and I know it takes time for success but look at other clubs around Australia that are in the same boat there all trying new things to succeed and it works in cycles our time will happen again stay positive all and Go u Bloods in 2022 Smile
Barkez
Barkez

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum