Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New recruit announced

+7
bundy
aldo russian
Wolf Pack
Lachlan
Lee Harradine
firstblood
Oldfella
11 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New recruit announced - Page 2 Empty Re: New recruit announced

Post by Wolf Pack Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:40 am

I have been critical of our poor recruiting in recent times but they have done very well this year.
We have players that will step straight in to the league side.
I’m confident we can have a good year in 2019.
Still a chance we could lose a player or two as AFL clubs can add players to their lists up until March.
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 782

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 am

Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Number of posts : 2164

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:14 am

In addition to our announced recruits, we have some very promising younger recruits joining us from country Victoria and SA, to not only add depth and pressure to our League team, but perhaps to start in Round 1.

More details as soon as we can.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Harradine Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:35 am

I attended training last week. Forum members will be pleased to know that the atmosphere and training is as good as I've ever seen it.

Great to see our recruits joining in so well and Gavin has them as a tight unit.

The Board has made a concerted effort to support our football side of the club, making changes to our recruiting procedures, which we believe has worked well.

Small steps, but important ones.
Lee Harradine
Lee Harradine

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 am

Lee Harradine wrote:I attended training last week. Forum members will be pleased to know that the atmosphere and training is as good as I've ever seen it.

Great to see our recruits joining in so well and Gavin has them as a tight unit.

The Board has made a concerted effort to support our football side of the club, making changes to our recruiting procedures, which we believe has worked well.  

Your correct Lee, the group is bonding well. Chris Schmidt has come back in fantastic nick and is as fit as anyone on the track. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:06 pm

firstblood wrote:
Lee Harradine wrote:I attended training last week. Forum members will be pleased to know that the atmosphere and training is as good as I've ever seen it.

Your correct Lee, the group is bonding well. Chris Schmidt has come back in fantastic nick and is as fit as anyone on the track. Smile

Great news thanks to both of you for the feedback.

FB how is your and jases preseason practice on ball return going they tell me the kid from norwood kicks the ball out of sight like you and i when we were younger kicking the ball across the murray LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1038
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Oldfella wrote:
firstblood wrote:

Great news thanks to both of you for the feedback.

FB how is your and jases preseason practice on ball return going they tell me the kid from norwood kicks the ball out of sight like you and i when we were younger kicking the ball across the murray LOL

He's got a good kick on him but remember, we wore rubber gum boots when we kicked the ball over the Murray Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The light keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingjay Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Has Dallas Willsmore trained yet? Anyone know how he's going?
Mockingjay
Mockingjay

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:25 pm

TOM MORRISH

The West Adelaide Football Club have signed Tom Morrish for season 2019.

Tom is a small forward/midfielder from the Ouyen United Football Club in country Victoria and was recommended to us by past player Luke Nathan.

Tom has also spent some time playing for the Greater Western Victorian Rebels

http://westadelaidefc.com.au/2018/12/14/bloods-sign-tom-morrish/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1038
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2