Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hartlett retires

5 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Hartlett retires Empty Hartlett retires

Post by Thiele Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Adam informed the boys last night that this will be his last season https://www.facebook.com/westadelaidefootballclub/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 667

Back to top Go down

Hartlett retires Empty Re: Hartlett retires

Post by Thiele Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Thanks Harts. You are a legend

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015 PREMIERS. GO BLOODS
Thiele
Thiele

Number of posts : 667

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Pack Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:03 pm

I remember when Harts came back to the club from Carlton.
He really struggled with form and injury early on.
However, he has been a terrific defender over the last 5 years.
Well done Harts on a great career with the Bloods.
Best wishes to you and your family for the future.

Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldfella Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Football is only part of these young kids life andI have enjoyed watching adam grow from a young man into the good person he is now.

Allway respectfull and allways free with his time and support for anyone he is a man now in the early stages of marriage and parenthood and i will enjoy watching his further growth in life.

Well done princes (nickname in property room) you have my respect

Life long passionate supporter
Oldfella
Oldfella

Number of posts : 1040
Job/hobbies : Retired due to severe clinical depression

Back to top Go down

Hartlett retires Empty Harts, YOU ARE A LEGEND

Post by bruce cameron Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:34 am

Thiele wrote:Thanks Harts. You are a legend
Adam, congratulations on a successful career and your invaluable contribution to the success of the West Adelaide Football Club. You are a quality defender who will be sorely missed by the club. I will long remember some of your solo efforts, not to mention some of your indiscretions. What a pity we have cyclone mesh behind the goals at Richmond. Furthermore, what a pity umpires regularly misinterpreted your intentions. All the best in your retirement. Hopefully, you will continue to be a presence around the club and will attend many Grand Final reunion functions. Long may we remember the team of 2015.
Forget the crappy 2016 season. We all need to get along to the final home games to show our support for the players who won't be going around next year.
All the best for the future, Adam.

PS
My daughter thinks you're hot.
bruce cameron
bruce cameron

Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachlan Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 am

Adam,

Congrats on a successful career. You have grown to be a fantastic key defender of this football club. In fact I think you are the premier key defender in the SANFUL. All the best in the next phase of your life, I really hope you will stay involved in the footy club. An assistant coaching role beckons.
Lachlan
Lachlan

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down