Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would ???

3 posters

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Go down

Would ??? Empty Would ???

Post by scorpion Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Just throwing this out there  

Would the club ask Tyson Edwards to coach our under 18 teens would be good for our Jnr Development
When there are A grade Spots up Sturt,maybe Adelaide,Port, and Assistant AFL coaches

Of course he would drop in $$$$$$$
scorpion
scorpion

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Would ??? Empty Re: Would ???

Post by Mypaspective Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Not a bad thought Scorps but it is very difficult these days to entice ex AFL Assistant coaches back to the SANFL especially if it is anything less than a league job. Even then most of them price themselves out of the market. Brad Gotch was probably the last one to come out the AFL system.

If football is their only source of income SANFL League clubs are very conscious of affordability in today's climate.

I believe that Josh Carr dropped about $50K pa to coach North. Tyson would have been on about the same as Josh at Port I would have thought about $150Kpa.

Over the next few years the coaching salaries with move down rather than up with more part timers coming into the system.

That is the way the SANFL seems to be heading to remain sustainable & viable.
Mypaspective
Mypaspective

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Mypaspective wrote:Not a bad thought Scorps but it is very difficult these days to entice ex AFL Assistant coaches back to the SANFL especially if it is anything less than a league job. Even then most of them price themselves out of the market. Brad Gotch was probably the last one to come out the AFL system.

If football is their only source of income SANFL League clubs are very conscious of affordability in today's climate.

I believe that Josh Carr dropped about $50K pa to coach North. Tyson would have been on about the same as Josh at Port I would have thought about $150Kpa.

Over the next few years the coaching salaries with move down rather than up with more part timers coming into the system.

That is the way the SANFL seems to be heading to remain sustainable & viable.

Well the Bays must have plenty of $$$$
I see he is coaching their U/18tns
scorpion
scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Scorps, this was in the paper a few weeks ago, he has a son playing in there under 18^s and no doubt this was a reason for his decision.
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:09 pm

But TESTY was he asked ????   scratch
scorpion
scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 pm

You would have to ask the club that. The way he spoke in the paper it wouldn't have mattered anyway, he has a son playing there and that was a reason given for taking up the position at the bay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud member since 1978
testy
testy

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: BLOODS FORUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum